e, and they actually had

ylq

e, and they actually had

ylq
omehow, today, the atmosphere in the sea is not the same as usual. Everywhere is full of joy, every elf is radiant. Oh, it turns out that the annual group wedding is starting again! Almost every elf attended the wedding. Armored catfish, armored lightfishes, shellfishes that protect corals, and sailfishes that can march quickly ... Everyone gathered at the wedding. The venue is so beautifully decorated! Pearls and beautiful shells are everywhere Online Cigarettes, dazzling. Coral fish swim back and forth, looking like a ribbon floating, very beautiful. When all the guests arrived, the wedding began. First of all, newcomers are admitted. A seahorse introduces new people to the wedding. He announced loudly: "I announce that the group wedding is now on! The first couple you see is the angler couple!" While he was talking, the angler bride swam to the stage. Everyone waited a while, but the bridegroom didn't show up. While looking for the bridegroom everywhere, the bride said to everyone: "Don't look for it, it's on me! When I was very young, it was embedded in my body and united with me. Everyone took a closer look and it turned out On the side of the bride, there is another seemingly underdeveloped anglerfish on her. They are not very common, the male and female "couple fish". Then came on stage, a body less than one meter long, There is a fish with a round sucker on the head Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The sea horse tells everyone that they were married on a long trip by attaching to other big fish. After the wedding, their couple will continue to travel. After the wedding, it is a dance. In the cheerful music of the band, everyone danced and showed their postures. Look, how much more coral fish and squid fish jumped! Harmonious music and their beautiful dance poses make them the most dazzling star of this dance. In the sound of the music, the collective wedding is over, but the fish are reluctant to leave for a long time Marlboro Lights, and still show their own style on stage ... The trick of the liar "Ah! Our work has been very busy this year, the children are all So big Also can not swim. I heard that a rooster is enrolling students, saying that it teaches ducklings to swim. His dad, let's let the children learn to learn, shall we? "Aunt Duck said anxiously. The next day, Aunt Duck really took four children to register for the swimming training class of big cock, and paid 200 yuan. Miles! The big rooster led the little ducks to the river, he asked in a big way: "Little ducks, pay attention, pay attention when swimming ... um ... pay attention!" Standing neatly The duck saw that the big cock was speechless for a while, and they actually had a life buoy in their hands. They were very strange. One of the little ducks said, "Chicken coach, do you even need to bring a life buoy?" Suddenly, he pretended to calm down and said sharply: "Less nonsense, go swimming down the river!" The ducklings seemed to understand what they said and said together: "Chicken coach, we are here to learn to swim. You might as well show us "Let's say this!" This said, he was stunned by the big cock. How could the big cock swim? It's a big slippery world! His enrollment is just a trick for a liar.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes